30: The benefits of improving your client experience with Katie McFarlan
You’re listening to the Build That Business Podcast, Episode number 30. Today, I’m chatting with Katie McFarlan of the Dakota Design Company about the benefits of improving your client experience.
Katie helps interior designers and wedding planners who are buried in business operations get back to doing the creative work they love. I create and improve their processes and set up systems so they can streamline their workload, move their business forward, and free up their time to focus on the things that matter most.
Today’s episode is packed with ways that you can simplify your business and make life easier for you and your clients this year. It’s definitely a note taking episode and the PERFECT way to start off 2022. Grab that pen, grab that notebook, pour yourself a cup of coffee and let’s get to it…
In today's episode, we'll cover:
- What are the key components of a strategic client experience process?
- What are the operational benefits of improving the client experience?
- What are some simple things wedding pros can do right now to tighten up their process and reduce overwhelm?
- What are some mistakes I see service providers make when it comes to their client experience?
- What are some industry wide issues service providers are experiencing right now?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Build That Business Podcast!
FREEBIES TO GROW YOUR WEDDING BUSINESS: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/freebies
JOIN OUR FREE FACEBOOK GROUP: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/group
CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/mslindsayjwilliams/
SHOW NOTES: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/shownotes/30
Katie’s Client experience Blueprint: www.dakotadesigncompany.com/hooplahouse