28: How to avoid burnout and start growing your business fast by casting a vision with Hannah Bjorndal
You’re listening to the Build That Business Podcast, Episode 28.
Today is the last episode in 2021 and we are going to end with a good one. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Hannah Bjorndol of the Everyone Wins podcast and she’s diving into how to set a personal vision statement. Hannah gave SO much insight in this episode and got me fired up to start off this new year on the right foot. I immediately signed off with her after recording and got to work on my personal vision statement, and I hope you do the same after listening. Whether you’re catching this soon after in the air before the new year or months down the road. This practice is something that is going to change your life and business. Promise me you’ll take some time to do the work and make it happen. So, without further ado, let’s dive in to today’s episode with Hannah.
In today's episode, we'll cover:
1. Why burnout is so common amongst entrepreneurs and how it correlates with our ability to set a clear vision for our business (and actually stay focused on it)
2. What is a personal vision statement and why is it so important?
3. What are the steps to getting started and how do you write a personal vision statement?
4. How does manifesting and goal setting correlate with your personal vision statement?
5. Once you have a personal vision written, how do you actually use it to grow your business?
6. What are some tips to stay on track this year if we feel ourselves getting off track or if we feel that burnout sneaking up on us?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Build That Business Podcast!
FREEBIES TO GROW YOUR WEDDING BUSINESS: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/freebies
JOIN OUR FREE FACEBOOK GROUP: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/group
CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/mslindsayjwilliams/
SHOW NOTES: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/shownotes/28
Our Free HoneyBook Guide: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/honeybook
Coupon Code for 50% off HoneyBook: http://share.honeybook.com/lindsayjwilliams
Personal Vision Workbook: http://hannahbjorndal.com/vision