21: 6 things you should be doing during your slow season
Today we’re going to be talking about what you need to be doing during the slow times in your business. I don’t know about you, but as a wedding pro, November and December really start to dry up for me. These are historically slowest months.
In today's episode, we'll cover:
- What to do when business is slow
- An idea to increase your revenue during your slow months, to bring in a cash injection to end the year strong. How to boost those sales!
- How automation has helped me streamline my business, so I can focus on other things like growing, marketing and planning as a solopreneur
- How to gather reviews and referrals from your past clients
- How to update your portfolio by taking your own photos, participating in a styled shoot or investing in brand photography
- How to update your brand and messaging to be more clear, concise and in line with your current business
- How to invest in yourself via podcast, books, mentors, etc I’ll also share a bit of how I turned my historically slowest months (November and December) into my secret weapons.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Build That Business Podcast!
FREEBIES TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS:
DATE-BASED EMAIL SEQUENCE: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/datebasedemails
JOIN OUR FREE FACEBOOK GROUP: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/group
CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/mslindsayjwilliams/
SHOW NOTES: www.LindsayJWilliams.com/shownotes/21